Annual Meeting & Related Materials
To the Stockholders of iRobot Corporation:
The annual meeting of stockholders of iRobot Corporation, a Delaware corporation (the “Company”), will be held on Friday, May 26, 2023, at 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time. The annual meeting will be held entirely online this year. The annual meeting is being held for the following purposes:
- To elect three (3) Class III directors, nominated by the board of directors, each to serve for a three-year term and until his or her successor has been duly elected and qualified or until his or her earlier death, resignation or removal;
- To ratify the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the current fiscal year;
- To hold a non-binding, advisory vote on the approval of the compensation of our named executive officers as disclosed in this Proxy Statement;
- To hold a non-binding, advisory vote on the frequency of future non-binding, advisory votes on the compensation of our named executive officers; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the annual meeting and at any adjournments or postponements thereof.
Proposal 1 relates solely to the election of three (3) Class III directors nominated by the board of directors and does not include any other matters relating to the election of directors. Only stockholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2023 (the “Record Date”) are entitled to notice of and to vote at the annual meeting and at any adjournment or postponement thereof.
We are mailing our stockholders a Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (the “Notice”), instead of a paper copy of our Proxy Statement and our Annual Report to Stockholders for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 (the “2022 Annual Report”). Stockholders who have requested a paper copy of our proxy materials will continue to receive them by mail. The Notice contains instructions on how to access those documents over the Internet and how to request a paper copy of our Proxy Statement, the 2022 Annual Report, and a form of proxy card or voting instruction card.
All stockholders are cordially invited to attend the annual meeting online. To assure your representation at the annual meeting, we urge you, regardless of whether you plan to attend the annual meeting online, to sign, date and return the proxy card (if you received printed proxy materials) or to vote over the telephone or on the Internet as instructed in these proxy materials so that your shares will be represented at the annual meeting. If your shares are held in “street name,” that is, held for your account by a broker or other nominee, you will receive instructions from the holder of record that you must follow for your shares to be voted.
To view the annual meeting materials (proxy statement and 2022 annual report), please click here.